- A £50 deposit (non refundable) must be paid at time of booking with the full balance being due no later than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date.
If we do not receive the balance within this time the caravan may be re-let.
- A £50 security deposit will be required with the full balance. This will be refunded within 7 days of the end of your holiday providing
there is no damage to the caravan or contents.
- If you cancel your holiday less than six weeks prior to the arrival date the full amount will not be refunded uless we are able to re-let you
- Please note that both caravans are strictly non smoking and if evidence of smoking is found after departure this will result in the loss
of the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs.
- The caravan will be rented to you in a clean and tidy condition, should the caravan require excessive cleaning at the end of your stay we reserve
the right to retain all or part of the security deposit to cover costs.
- The caravan will be available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- We expect our guests to advise us of any item that is not working satisfactorily or breaks during
their rental period.
- Where dogs are allowed in a caravan this is strictly limited to a maximum of two at any time.
- You are of course welcome to have visitors to the caravan during your stay but the only people permitted to stay overnight are those detailed on
the booking form or previously advised to us (up to the stated maximum occupancy). This is for insurance and safety and security reasons.
- If you advise on the booking form that you require entertaimment passes for your party enabling access to the clubhouse and swimming pool we will
be required by ParkDean Resorts to pass on your home address and the names/ages of all your party. We have however been advised by ParkDean Resorts that your information will only be retained
for security reasons for the duration of your stay and will be destroyed after your departure. It will not be used for marketing purposes. By accepting these terms and conditions you are
giving your permission for this to take place.
- We reserve the right to ask any party to leave, where in our opinion they are causing noise / nuisance / annoyance to other guests, or not
adhering to any other rules or conditions of the site. If this happens, there will be no refund given.
Please also read the terms and conditions which apply to Park Resorts Sites which can be found on their web site