- A £50 deposit (non refundable) must be paid at time of booking with the full balance
being due no later than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. If we do not receive the balance within this time the caravan may be re-let.
- A £50 security deposit will be required with the full balance. This will be
refunded within 7 days of the end of your holiday providing there is no damage to the caravan or contents.
- If you cancel your holiday less than six weeks prior to the arrival date the full
amount will not be refunded uless we are able to re-let you cancelled dates.
- Both caravans are strictly non smoking and if evidence of
smoking is found after departure this will result in the loss of the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs.
- The caravan will be rented to you in a clean and tidy condition, should the caravan
require excessive cleaning at the end of your stay we reserve the right to retain all or part of the security deposit to cover costs.
- The caravan will be available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by
10.00am on the day of departure.
- We expect our guests to advise us of any item that is not working
satisfactorily or breaks during their rental period.
- Where dogs are allowed in a caravan this is strictly limited to a maximum of two at any time.
- You are of course welcome to have visitors to the caravan during your stay but the only
people permitted to stay overnight are those detailed on the booking form or previously advised to us (up to the stated maximum occupancy). This is for insurance and safety and security
- If you advise on the booking form that you require entertaimment passes for your party
enabling access to the clubhouse and swimming pool we will be required by ParkDean Resorts to pass on your home address and the names/ages of all your party. We have however been advised by
ParkDean Resorts that your information will only be retained for security reasons for the duration of your stay and will be destroyed after your departure. It will not be used for marketing
purposes. By accepting these terms and conditions you are giving your permission for this to take place.
- We reserve the right to ask any party to leave, where in our opinion they are causing
noise / nuisance / annoyance to other guests, or not adhering to any other rules or conditions of the site. If this happens, there will be no refund given.
Please also read the terms and conditions which apply to Park Resorts
Sites which can be found on their web site (www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk).